This granola is like being a movie star in a land without critics. No matter what you do. Or add. Or forget to add. It is great and everyone likes it. Always.
The easiest most fool-proof basic granola recipe.
- 3 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- ½ cup ground flax seed
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300°F
- Place the oats, flax, and salt in a large bowl and stir to combine; set aside.
- Place the honey, oil, and vanilla in a small bowl and stir to combine. Pour over the oat mixture and mix until the oats are thoroughly coated.